The Futurelands2 Newspaper was triumphantly launched at the 2017 CEMENTA Festival in April 2017.
Art, Agriculture, Land Use, Regional Economies, Soil, Botany, Ethics, Food, Weeds…
With contributions from Bruce Pascoe, Tracy Norman from Dungog Festival, Gilbert Grace and Klara Marosszeky, Artist as Family, Kirsten Bradley from Milkwood Permaculture, Ian Milliss, Simon Mattsson, Diego Bonetto, Joni Taylor from New Landscapes Institute and Genevieve Murray, Alex Wisser, Laura Fisher, the amazing chefs at Alfie’s Kitchen, Stuart Andrews, Jill Moore-Kashima, Adam Blakester, Alex Wisser, Ian Milliss, Ann Finegan, Gerda Roelvink, Haydn Washington, Larry Towney, Michelle Hines, Jason Tuckwell, Ceane Towers, Kevin Williams, Lyn Symes, Mark Branson, Paul Newell, Dave Standfield, Lucas Ihlein...
Newspaper published by Kandos School of Cultural Adaptation, edited by Laura Fisher and Lucas Ihlein, design by Fiona Hudson and Eloise Lindebäck.
Read it on the issuu platform below, or download the PDF here (10mb PDF, right click and select 'save link as').
HARD COPY NEWSPAPERS ARE AVAILABLE FROM:
- KANDOS: via CEMENTA Festival – email Alex Wisser firstname.lastname@example.org
- SYDNEY: BIG FAG PRESS, GLEBE (only on Tues or Thursday).
- BATHURST: via Karen Golland (karengolland[at]hotmail.com)
- DUBBO: via Western Plains Cultural Centre
- ARMIDALE / NEW ENGLAND: via Adam Blakester of Starfish Initiatives, and The Living Classroom, Bingara.
- BLUE MOUNTAINS: via Ian Milliss (ian[at]milliss.com).
- PERTH: via Tim Burns studio: J SHED Fleet St Fremantle, 0410 083 446, email email@example.com